Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day gifts

Ever since Austin started "school" I've gotten various homemade gifts for Mother's Day. Most of them involve hand or foot prints which I truly love. I received my homemade gifts yesterday from the kids. From Andrew, I got a little photo album with pictures from school, a little poem, and a hand print. The pictures are pretty funny. There's a few of him and some friends and others of just him. From Austin, I got a hand print flower with a little poem, a card where Austin wrote "Happy Mother's Day Love, Austin," a bracelet he strung himself, and a questionnaire about me. For the last couple of years, Austin's teachers have asked him questions about me including my name, favorite food, favorite color, etc. Here are the questions and Austin's answers; they are both hilarious and sweet!

What's your mom's name? Anna
What does she do? Sends e-mails
How old is she? 90
What does Daddy call her? Honey
What is her favorite color? Green
What is her favorite food? Chicken fingers
I love my mom because...I love her
My mom looks beautiful because...her pretty dress

No comments:

background