Sunday, July 26, 2009

6 year molars

Tonight, while brushing Austin's teeth, we discovered that his 6 year molars are coming in on the top. I was concerned because it looked pretty swollen in the back so I started feeling around back there. And there they were! I, of course, got teary eyed thinking about Austin growing up. All of his other teeth were right on time or a little early coming in so I shouldn't have been surprised. I was just surprised that he hadn't said anything about his teeth hurting or even told us that he had a new tooth.

Austin got a little upset over the whole thing. I explained to him that it's all part of growing up and then he was anxious to go downstairs to tell Gene about his new teeth! I'll really have a come apart once he starts losing his teeth!

No comments:

background