Monday, January 19, 2009

Awww...how sweet!

Thanks to my friend Michelle of The Busy Carneys for awarding me a fabulous blog award. I never win anything! So, following her lead I am to admit to five addictions and pick five other people to send this award to. So, here are the additions.

1. Weekly shopping ads. I can't wait until Wednesdays to see what Publix, Winn Dixie, and Bruno's have on sale.

2. BOGO. I LOVE buy one get one free deals especially if I have a coupon so I can save even more $.

3. Bargains. I will keep looking at my receipt not believing the deal(s) I got. For instance, I went shopping for kids clothes for next fall/winter. I went to Old Navy and the Carter's outlet and got so many good deals, but was particularly proud of the $0.98 and $1.49 shirts for Andrew, the $1.49 long-sleeved onesies for Andrew, and the t-shirts for me for $1.49 each.

4. philosophy products. I love this line of skin care and fragrance. Everything is amazing and makes such a difference in my skin.

5. Web sites. I check all my favorite blogs multiple times a day, Facebook, People, UsMagazine, and others. I can't let a day go by without finding out what's going on with my friends or my celebrity "friends."


And the winners are...drumroll please...

No comments:

background