Monday, January 26, 2009

The computer is back (for now)

As I was working on this post last night, the blue screen of death appeared and the computer shut down. I called it a night. Luckily, a draft of my post was saved!

Gene decided to take our computer to one of the tech guys at work to look it over. The diagnosis? It's old.


So, now that I have it back, let's get to the business of reporting the news. Andrew's started pulling up and LOVES climbing over everything, me, my lap, my shoulder, anything. He's also holding our fingers and taking a few steps with our help. He's into absolutely everything these days and loves the air vent, chasing the cats, chasing Austin, and has discovered the bowl of cat food. None has made it into his mouth yet, but I know that's coming.

Another trip to the pediatrician was in order for Andrew. He was still pulling at his ear a little and the doctor said if he was less than perfect to bring him back. So, I did. After 20 days of antibiotics, we've been referred to an ENT, the same one that we used with Austin. The appointment is next week. I'll keep everyone posted on the outcome, but I'm sure we'll be scheduled for tubes in the near future.

No comments:

background