Friday, March 6, 2009

Crabby patties

It's Lent and thus begins the Friday night dinners of fish sticks, macaroni and cheese, and the various vegetables. This morning, I told Austin that we'd be having fish sticks for dinner to which he replied, "Yea!" He then told me he wanted a crabby patty for dinner and explained, "You get a bun, a lettuce, a tomato, a pickle, and a sausage. That's how you make a crabby patty." I tried to explain to him that the "sausage" was actually the crabby patty and I didn't know how to make a crabby patty. He repeated his instructions, ""You get a bun, a lettuce, a tomato, a pickle, and a sausage." Now, I love the fact that he thinks that I can make/cook anything (those of you who really know me know that this is not really the case). But, doesn't it say a lot that he wants to eat an entree that he saw on a cartoon?

No comments:

background