Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just plain miserable

Andrew is hard-core teething. I beleive he's been trying to cut his first tooth since the day he was born (see earlier post http://thefambroughs.blogspot.com/2008/07/teething.html). I swear he's either going to knaw off his finger or choke on his whole hand. His face is wet with snot and drool from crown to chin. No picture of this of course. No one wants to see his runny, snotty nose and wet chin and cheeks. Here is a picture of Andrew where he's not so wet.

The day care called me at work today and said that Andrew was fussy all day and pulling at his left ear prompting me to take him to the pediatrician. Of course, he has an ear infection. Luckily, we caught it early before it got too bad. I hope this is the last one for a while and he doesn't take after his brother; every time Austin would cut a tooth he'd get an ear infection.

1 comment:

our lady of perpetual stuff and nonsense said...

please give that wet, snotty, teething face a big kiss from his tia. and kiss his big, yard ape brother for me, too. i miss my boys!!

background