Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dinner discussions

"What comes after kindergarten?" 1st grade. "What school has kindergarten in it?" Elementary school. "What comes next?" Middle school. "What comes next?" High school. "What comes next?" College. "I'm going to go to college and play the tuba."

"Scoot me up. I'm cold."

"Let's try that Mommy. Get that bug and honk it, honk it, honk it."

"Why baby Andrew not sitting up here with me?" Because he's not big enough yet. "Why he not playing pajama party with me?" Because he's not big enough yet. "Why he not going to play with me?" Because he's not big enough yet. "Why he not going to eat with me?" Because he's not big enough yet. "Why he not going to play a game with me?" Because he's not big enough yet.

"Why is this our house?" Because this is where we live. "In Hoover Alabama; where all the stuff is."

While counting Hershey kisses, "One volcano, two volcano, three volcano, four volcano. These are Hershey kisses, but look like volcanos. When I turn 5, I can have 5."

1 comment:

Ellen said...

This is freaking hilarious. It's like stream of conciousness. I love it....I miss austin boo stories. Good thing you put them on the internet!

background