Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pajama party

While I've been home on maternity leave, Austin's still, for the most part, been going to school during the day. Almost every day he gets home and wants to "play pajama party."

He LOVES pajamas, mostly "long pajamas." One pair he wanted to wear were fleece. I finally had to hide them. Of course, he found them and asked me, "Mommy, why did you put these in the box?" I told him that they didn't fit him anymore and it was way too hot to wear fleece pajamas.

Until last night, he had two other pairs of long pajamas which he had worn completely out. There were holes in the bottom of the shirt and the stitching had begun to unravel. On Tuesday, I bought Austin some new long pajamas. I washed them and told him that he had a surprise in his room for after bath. When he saw them, he told me he didn't like them and wanted to wear his worn out pajamas. So, he did one last time.

Yesterday morning, Austin told me I could throw away the old pajamas. And we did.

1 comment:

our lady of perpetual stuff and nonsense said...

what size is the little critter in now? i can def. bring him a super-special big-brother sussie. let me know. love you!

background