Thursday, March 11, 2010

1st real phone call

Austin has talked to me on the phone before. Like if Gene's on the phone in the car of if I call home and Austin answers. But, today, he actually called me! He was at a neighbor's house and called to make sure it was OK that he was over there. He said "Is it fine for you? For me to be here?" I told him yes and thanked him for calling me to let me know.

Austin will be 6 years old 3 weeks from today. He's growing up so fast. It's hard to believe that 6 years ago I was VERY pregnant and so ready to have a beautiful baby boy. We had no idea what was in store for us having a baby, a toddler, a pre-schooler, and now an elementary schooler. It's amazing how Austin's grown into this very handsome, very smart, very curious, storm chasing wannabe little boy.

No comments:

background