Saturday, March 13, 2010

The tooth fairy visits

Last night, the tooth fairy came! Before Austin went to bed, he took the tooth out of the box the dentist gave him and was trying to decide where to leave the tooth. He wanted to make sure that the tooth fairy saw it. He thought about putting it under the pillow. I told him that when I was a kid I'd put my tooth in an envelope and put that under my pillow. That way the tooth wouldn't get lost under the pillow or fall in the crack between the headboard and the mattress.

Austin decided to leave the tooth on the dresser so the tooth fairy would be sure to see it. And she did! She left him $2 under his pillow and took the tooth with her. Austin came into our room this morning to wake us up and show us his money. He found $1 on the floor. I went into his room with him and he found the other one under the pillow. Wonder how that $1 got on the floor?

Austin's excited about losing his tooth. He's said that chocolate milk goes through the hole and he can't wait to see if a straw will fit in the hole.

No comments:

background