Monday, August 4, 2008

Accidents happen, but not on purpose

About a month ago, Austin came downstairs carrying a new pair of underwear. I asked him if he had an accident. He said no, he just wanted to change his underwear. I told him that we didn't just change our underwear unless he had an accident. So, in the middle of my living room floor, pee he did. Gene and I just looked at each other in disbelief. Did he really just stand there and pee on the living room floor right in front of us ON PURPOSE? Of course he did.

I guess I asked for it by putting the idea in his head. But, who in the world would think, "I'll stand here and pee in the floor so I can change my underwear?" Obviously, Austin did.

1 comment:

Michelle Carney said...

ok- that is hysterical... Jack and I have tears in our eyes from laughing so hard...

background