Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stage 1 bananas

Yesterday, after Andrew's first day of day care (school as I like to call it as to not feel so guilty about working), we all came home. Gene was at band camp late so I had both boys. Alone. It's hard enough to get things done after a full day of work with just one child much less two.

Anyway, it was time for Andrew's cereal. I came at him with the bib in one hand, bowl in the other and he grinned from ear to ear. Maybe he was grinning at me, happy to see me. But I think he was smiling at the food. I fed him the cereal and when we were done, I took the bib off. He freaked, I think at the thought that there was no more to eat. So, I gave me a little spoon full of stage 1 bananas. He seemed to enjoy them.

I mixed a little in his cereal tonight and he gobbled it all up.

No comments:

background