Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fat and happy

Andrew is getting bigger and heavier by the minute. He's not really fat, of course. He just LOVES to eat. You can set your watch by him. He eats every 3 hours on the nose. I've tried to push it to every 4 hours, but he just gets upset so why bother.

He's so hungry that we've started cereal early. I know, he's only 3 months and "they" say you're supposed to wait until 4 months to start solids. But, "they" have not been to my house and heard my hungry baby fussing.

We've set up the booster seat in the kitchen so he can sit in it when we eat dinner. Here's Andrew after eating his nightly cereal. I guess it was good because there's a little on his chin. Isn't that the sign of good eatin', when you get it all over your face?

2 comments:

Michelle Carney said...

Whoa... you are out of control with this blogging... ;o) We went out of town for a few days and I missed 10 entries! They are all great- keep it up!

Ellen said...

He is getting big! Very quickly. Great job blogging...maybe you can quit your day job soon? Hehehe.

background