Saturday, August 9, 2008

Put the feed bag on

Andrew loves to gaze at people, but mostly me. (I don't quite remember Austin loving to look at me as much as Andrew does.) He smiles and coos and laughs out loud these days about all sorts of things. The ceiling fan, tickling under his chin, doing patty-cake with his hands.

But perhaps his most favorite thing to do is (surprise!) eat. His thighs are about as big around as my forearm. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but they are pretty big. As for solid food, he's only eating rice cereal. He does fairly well with the spoon and only spits a little bit out. We'll start other solids when he's 4 months old when "they" say that he should start solid food. If he gets excited over a bottle, I can't imagine how overjoyed he will be when he gets to eat "real" food!

No comments:

background